John provides full workshop facilities from his shop in Middleton, to love and care for your bike. John is no more at home anywhere than in the workshop. He is fastidious when it comes to maintaining or repairing anything. Especially bikes. When you entrust your steed into John’s care, you can be assured of:
- Simple no-nonsense pricing for all servicing and repairs
- No hidden charges. You will be given a full quotation before any repairs are undertaken
- No additional work without your authorisation.
- No fix, no fee. In the rare event that John in unable to repair your bike, you will not be charged
- Text-when-ready service. Be notified when your cycle repair or service is complete via non-intrusive text message
- 30 day no quibble guarantee on all repairs undertaken
It is important that your bike is maintained, mainly because a well maintained bike is a safe bike. Additionally, expensive components are made to last longer by ensuring that bearings are well adjusted and that all the moving parts are kept clean and lubricated.
With John’s Bikes the process for getting your bike serviced or repaired couldn’t be easier. Just call or contact John to arrange your service, drop the bike off when convenient. When your bike is ready for collection, John will notify you by non-intrusive text message and you can collect the bike when you are ready.
For some details about pricing your repairs and booking your bike in for an assessment, point your browser here. If instead you are looking for a serious overhaul or restoration of an older bike, why not read about John’s passion for vintage, retro and older bikes?